What does it mean to be a lifelong learner?
We never stop learning whether in our professional or personal lives. Therefore we never stop growing in our faith and discipleship. Let us help you find ways that you can keep learning.
Learning Ministries Office
The Learning Ministries Office will focus primarily on discipleship. This office will also resource Voices of Youth, Caretakers of God’s Creation, and liaison with the five higher education institutions related to the Virginia Conference.
- Board of Higher Education and Campus Ministries
- Campus Minister Association
- Board of Discipleship
- Conference Council on Youth Ministries
- Older Adult Council
- Board of Church & Society
- Commission on Ethnic Minority Concerns and Advocacy (CEMCA)
For questions, please contact the Associate Director of Learning, the Rev. Nickie Moreno Howard, at (804) 521-1136 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Administrative Assistant Becky Tate, at (804) 521-1139 or BeckyTate@vaumc.org.