These documents are necessary as you move through the Inquiring Candidate phase of the process towards becoming an admitted candidate. A checklist has been provided for your convenience so you can keep track of what you have done. It is recommended that you complete the steps before filling out the Admitted Candidacy Application form.
1. Download and fill out the biographical form and save it as a Word doc or PDF to be uploaded when you fill out the Inquiring Candidate Steps form
2. Write your call statement and save it as a Word doc or PDF to be uploaded when you fill out the Inquiring Candidate Steps form.
3. Download the expanded background check instructions to complete the authorization.
4. Fill out the Inquiring Candidacy Application form. A copy will automatically be sent to your DCOM chair and trigger the request for an interview.
List of Forms and Documents:
- Check List for Inquiring Candidates working towards becoming Admitted Candidates (pdf)
- Biographical Form (pdf)
- Expanded Background Check Instructions (pdf)
These application forms are district-specific. Please choose the form for your district. If you do not know your district, contact the Associate Director for Call and Candidacy via email: [email protected] or phone at 804-521-1141.
Inquiring Candidates Steps
- Coastal Virginia District
- Living Waters District
- Mission Rivers District
- Mountain View District
- Northern Virginia District
- Shenandoah River District
- Three Notch’d District
- Valley Ridge District
If you have questions please contact the Associate Director for Call and Candidacy Crystal Sygeel: [email protected]