Website St. George's UMC
“Come Grow with Us” as our Preschool Director at St. George’s United Methodist Church in Fairfax, Virginia. The preschool is a ministry of St. George’s Church and provides an educational experience based on Christian principles. As we begin our 25th year, we are looking for candidates who have demonstrated success as an educational leader in a preschool or other educational setting and project an evident love of children.
The position requires the ability to manage all facets of the day-to-day operations of the preschool, as well as a commitment to upholding the school’s philosophy of providing a safe and nurturing environment in which children are encouraged to learn and grow.
A qualified candidate will meet these requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field
• Experience as an administrator or lead teacher
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
• Financial management and organizational skills
• Computer Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Maintain policies and procedures for program operation
• Training and experience in recognizing developmentally appropriate milestones in children’s speech, behavior, and cognitive development
• Communication or media specialist – maintaining the website and social media blitz through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
• Friendly personality and outgoing attitude are a MUST!
If you feel the call to this ministry and are qualified, please send your resume, salary expectations and professional references to [email protected]. Or you may mail to:
ATTN: Staff Parish Committee
St. George’s United Methodist Church
4910 Ox Road
Fairfax, Virginia 2203
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com