Three 2-hour online sessions
Tuesday, March 15, 22, and 29 | 10:00am – 12:00pm ET
Calling all active clergy! Learn how to decrease polarization in your congregation while increasing your own ability to lead and love challenging people. This fun and interactive six-hour workshop sponsored by the Clergy Effectiveness Team promotes self-awareness, forgiveness, compassion, and understanding.
Get Ready to:
- Enhance your people skills to create happier relationships.
- Heighten your ability to work together for the common good.
- Restore your faith in people while learning how to defuse tension and misunderstanding.
- Draw out the best contributions from each of your people.
- Learn how to bring out the best in people who frustrate you most.
The Workshop Includes:
- Everything DiSC® Workplace profile
- Supplemental worksheets and materials
- MyEverythingDiSC.com: Unlimited access to post-workshop learning
- A community of fellow learners
There are openings for 36 people so sign up today!
Registration will close on March 6, 2022.
0.5 C.E.U.’s offered for this event