The Virginia Conference Treasurer’s Office is pleased to announce the launch of a donation website. The Virginia Conference recognizes this is a period of hardship for many and in an effort to assist and facilitate giving for those churches that may not be able to do so on their own, this website has been created for online giving as well as offering the option to support the Pandemic Relief Fund. This is a collection of funds on behalf of the conference in an effort to support those organizations who are affected by or providing assistance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Please communicate with your members about the online giving website: www.vaumcdonations.org.
* For faster processing, churches should instruct their donors to provide the church’s GCFA #.
* Churches that receive donations will be contacted by the conference Treasurer’s office to remit the funds to the church bank account.
* The conference is accepting the gift on behalf of the church and will acknowledge the gift for tax purposes
* To donate, please visit www.vaumcdonations.org
* Select either Local Church Online Giving or Pandemic Relief Fund.
* Provide the name of the church and the city in which is located with their donation
* The website accepts debit card, credit card, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
* A donation of any amount can be made.
* You will receive an email which will serve as a receipt for tax purposes.
For more information contact David Dommisse at DavidDommisse@vaumc.org