June 14, 2022
Prior to attending the 2022 Virginia Annual Conference, there are a few ways you can get organized and prepared.
With over 2,000 members and guests who will be in attendance at the Hampton Roads Convention Center, downloading these two publications ahead of time will ensure easy and ready access when you need them for reference.
- Clear the cache on the device you will use at Annual Conference.
Should you need to access the VAUMC website during Annual Conference, be aware that the system software for the conference website recently underwent an update. To be sure, you are accessing the most recent version of the website, make sure you clear your cache.
To do this on your computer with Chrome browser,
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.Click Clear data.
To do this on your iPhone,
- Open the Settings app and tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data. Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies. …
- Your device will ask if you really want to clear Safari’s data. Confirm your choice.
To do this on your Android phone,
- Open your browser.
- Android browser: Go to Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Chrome: Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy.
- Android browser: Tap Clear cache, Clear history, and Clear all cookie data as appropriate.
Name badges and registration cards are no longer mailed to clergy and lay members. Members will pick up name badges upon arrival at conference in the registration area. A barcode on each badge will be scanned to register attendance. A troubleshooting desk will be available for last-minute changes.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected].